We carry a full selection of
sterling silver round lockets, oval lockets,
and heart shaped silver lockets as well as a full line of silver plated lockets. In fact, silver lockets are one of the
most popular categories on our site. We have lockets that hold two photos,
as well as four photo lockets, and even lockets with diamonds in them.
Some of the latest trends in
personalized lockets are lockets made with gold and silver, cameo lockets,
and revolving lockets. All of the lockets sold at Sticky Jewelry are of
the finest quality. We do not sell 'ultra thin' lockets typically sold by
large discount retailers. As our lockets are engravable, they must be
thick enough to engrave without denting. We also have a line of high end
engravable lockets known as
premium lockets. If you have a particular locket in mind, click on the Advanced Search tab above. Advanced search makes it easy to find silver lockets by shape, by finish, or even by the number of photos they hold, and you can sort by price.
About Sterling Silver Lockets
In order for a silver locket to be considered sterling silver, it must be made of
at least 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% can be a combination of several
alloy metals, with copper being most prominent. Pure silver is too soft for
making jewelry, and adding copper to the silver gives it additional strength without
changing the color of the metal. Sterling silver jewelry is most commonly marked with
a 925 stamp in the silver.