What are Safety Clasps?
Who’s at risk for wandering?
Wandering is considered any time someone has difficulty finding their way home, trying to go somewhere at inappropriate times (like work after retirement), loosing track of time,
Alzheimer’s / Dementia
6 out of every 10 people with dementia will wander
Children with Autism are 4 times more likely to wander than typical children.
- 46% of kids 4-7 years wander
- 21% of kids 8-11 years wander
- 65% have close calls with Traffic
- 27% have a close call with Drowning
- 1/3 of children with ASD who wander are non-verbal or low communication reducing the chance of returning home
Up to 90% of those with Parkinson’s will experience sleep problems including insomnia, nightmares, and wandering at night.
Getting your Safety Clasp Bracelet:
We offer safety clasps on a number of different bracelets and are expanding weekly! If you have a favorite metal bracelet that you’d like to add a safety clasp to call or email our top ranked customer service staff and we will get you stylishly safe.