Top 5 Reasons to Work at StickyJ During the Christmas Season
2nd Jun 2022
Top 5 Reasons to Work at StickyJ During the Christmas SeasonPosted on
This Christmas, some of the creative employees at Sticky Jewelry decided to put together a David Letterman style “Top Ten” list about some of the reasons we love being StickyJ employees during Christmas. I thought a lot of our customers might appreciate this list almost as much as we do, so I’m posting the top 5 reasons right here.
Reason #5: StickyJ-pajama/pizza-party (one word)
- This year, the suggestion was made that we should have one day on which all StickyJ employees would be encouraged to wear (modest) pajamas to work. After some deliberation, the management concluded that this would be a great way for all of us who have been working so hard this holiday season to relax and have a really fun day at work. The party was a HUGE success! Lots of pizza, lots of soda and certainly, lots of smiling employees in pajamas.
- Around here it’s a well known fact that StickyJ is a very busy place to work during the Christmas season. Because of this, employees have found that an extra cookie or three is a pleasant boost that can help propel one through a long work day. So, a few years back we started a tradition of bringing in every sort of sweet sustenance imaginable. From cookies, to cakes, to candy canes, to licorice and everything in between (even an occasional potluck gathering of Chili, wings and other scrumptious things); Sticky Jewelry employees and employers bring in anything they can to be shared with their peers over the holidays.
- “SEASONOFJOY” is the accurate name that was given to the 20% off coupon code that was issued by our store this Christmas season.
- Tessa is a crucial factor in the morale and productivity of our company. She is a brindle American Boxer who spends as many hours in the office as any employee. She’s even been known to occasionally pull a late nighter to help take care of urgent, time sensitive matters in the company.
- The company is constantly growing, but it’s still small enough to feel like a family. And that is what it feels like to work for Sticky Jewelry. Everyone that works here at StickyJ (including employers, managers, employees and yes… even pets) are truly a joy to work for. Coming into the office is rarely a burden, and I think most everyone here would agree with me that it’s truly a joy to work for this company.