- All orders over $50 qualify for FREE Standard U.S. Shipping or $7.95 Off for Int'l
- New Minecraft Promotions with Free Engraving in Effect. SHOP NOW
- Shop smart - use your HSA/FSA card at checkout!
- StickyJ Medical is the leading provider of DNR and POLST bracelets in America
- All items are Engraved, Assembled, and Shipped from Florida by StickyJ
In Arizona, a patient wishing not to be resuscitated in the event of heart failure can ask their physician to sign a Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) order which instructs Emergency Medical personnel to withhold or withdraw CPR. The Arizona Department of Health allows residents to wear a metal bracelet that signals to EMS that they have a Do Not Resuscitate order, and tells where it can be found (in their wallet or purse).
If you prefer to order by mail, you can download a DNR bracelet order form by clicking on
ARIZONA MAIL ORDER FORM. Or, you can place your order online by clicking on the bracelet photo below.