As you may already know, the Center for Environmental Health (CEH) recently announced their concern regarding medical ID’s made from metals that contain cadmium. Cadmium isn’t dangerous for the majority of the population, but the CEH’s concern is that if ingested by a small child the metal could be toxic because of its cadmium contents.If you’ve been reading this blog regularly, you already know that Sticky Jewelry medical ID’s are safe. However, this past Monday the St. Petersburg Times wrote an article that addresses the safety of Sticky Jewelry’s medical ID bracelets in greater detail, as well as a few other interesting facts about the company. You can read the article online at http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/st...
- All orders over $50 qualify for FREE Standard U.S. Shipping & $7.95 Discount Elsewhere
- New Minecraft Promotions in Effect. Click on MINECRAFT to view them!
- Shop smart - use your HSA/FSA card at checkout!
- StickyJ Medical is the leading provider of DNR and POLST bracelets in America
- All items are Engraved, Assembled, and Shipped from Florida by StickyJ Medical ID