StickyJ Medical ID Jewelry is a provider of Illinois DNR / POLST ID bracelets. Illinois requires individuals with a Do Not Resuscitate / POLST order to have their DNR / POLST order with them at all times. The StickyJ metal DNR / POLST ID bracelet for Illinois displays the internationally recognized Staff of Aesculapius medical symbol on the front along with the location of the individual-s DNR / POLST order (purse or wallet). This alerts EMS personnel that a DNR / POLST order is on file, and directs them to where it can be found. The patient?s first and last name should be engraved on the first line of the back of the bracelet, and we recommend that the patient's date of birth appear on the second line in the form MM/DD/YYYY. There is room on the back to add emergency contacts or other health concerns, if desired.
- SALE! Buy One Item, Get Another One 1/2 Off with code BOGOFEBSJ
- All items are Engraved, Assembled, and Shipped from Florida by StickyJ
- Our Illinois DNR/POLST bracelets assist EMS in locating your form.
- Back of the tag can be engraved with patient name and the doctors name and phone number.
- Made of waterproof and hypoallergenic stainless steel for 24/7 wear.
- Choose between purse and wallet form locations.
- Available in a range of sizes.
Fits Wrist Sizes:
5.75 - 8.25 Inch
Lobster or Safety Clasp
1.5 x 0.56 Inch