- Today through Sunday Get $10 Off Your Order of $10 or More!
- All orders over $50 qualify for FREE Standard U.S. Shipping or $7.95 Off for Int'l
- All items are Engraved, Assembled, and Shipped from Florida by StickyJ
Section 137-J:33 of the New Hampshire statutes stipulates that residents with a Do Not Resuscitate order issued by their physician may wear an identification bracelet or pendant to alert Emergency Medical personnel in the event of a cardiac or respiratory arrest. The identifier must have the words New Hampshire Do Not Resuscitate on the front, and must include the person's name and date of birth in numerical form, which we engrave on the back. It also stipulates that we cannot issue the Do Not Resuscitate identifier until we have received a copy of the individual's Do Not Resuscitate order.
- You can either scan the document and upload it at the time you place your order, email it to CustomerService@stickyj.com, or fax it to 727-499-0989.
- If you prefer to order by mail, you can download a DNR bracelet order form by clicking on
NEW HAMPSHIRE MAIL ORDER FORM.