|Traditional vs. Laser Engraving|
|With traditional engraving, the inscription is etched into the metal using a diamond tipped stylus. The look is very elegant, albeit colorless, and it's the best choice for polished stainless, sterling silver or gold jewelry.|
|Traditional Etched Engraving||Black Laser Engraving|
|Traditional Not Available for Black Plated||Laser on Black Plated|
|Traditional on Gold Plated||Laser on Gold Plated|
Laser engraving creates a solid black inscription on stainless steel pieces, or a gold-grey finish on black pieces. While not as elegant as traditional engraving, the black laser inscription is easier to read, and will remain legible. It's the ideal choice for kids' jewelry as well as medical bracelets for adults, but laser engraving is not available for sterling silver or gold.
- All orders over $50 qualify for FREE Standard U.S. Shipping or $7.95 Off for Int'l
- New Minecraft Promotions with Free Engraving in Effect. SHOP NOW
- Shop smart - use your HSA/FSA card at checkout!
- StickyJ Medical is the leading provider of DNR and POLST bracelets in America
- All items are Engraved, Assembled, and Shipped from Florida by StickyJ